Information Technology Services...
African ICT Solutions... For Africa... By Africans... To the globe!
MaH Quests Enterprises (Pty) LTD, black youth and women-owned and managed ICT professional services company. The head office is based in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa. The company has remote offices in Free State, Mpumalanga, Western Cape and Kwazulu-Natal. The business is privately owned, registered in 2012, quickly established itself as a market leader in Java programming language and has made ways in the development of products, including cloud solutions. It is an Oracle specializing partner, specializing in Java, JavaEE, Weblogic 12c, and Enterprise Manager 12c, offering training, consulting, development, and support services.
Over our years of operating, we have partnered with various international vendors, moreover, we are an Oracle Partner, Microsoft Partner, and AWS Cloud Partner. As an Oracle training partner, we have executed training for most Oracle clients including FNB, Wesbank, MTN, Vodacom, SITA, and many other Oracle partners. But our biggest pride is the fact that over the past 9 years, we have partnered with large corporates like Oracle, Dell, Vodacom, capacity, and many others to run training for over 10,000+ unemployed youth in various technologies including, Intro to Coding, 3D, and 2D coding tools, Intro to Java, Java Programming, JavaEE Front End and JavaEE Back End among the tra we've done. We have had the privilege of training and getting candidates ready to write Oracle international exams and eventually getting certified in Java Programming (Oracle Certified Associate), which has led over 90% of those candidates either being employed or receiving placements for internships.
"Creating African solutions for African problems"
"using technology to change people’s lives for the better!"
Our dreams are:
• To use technology as a change agent for Africa and it’s communities
• To train youth with technologies that would enable them to express their creativities and innovations
• To use African built and in-expensive solutions to solve some of our challenges in the continent and the rest of the world
• To bridge skills that are gained at the tertiary institutions with the skills that are required for corporate and production
• To formulate partnerships with consultants throughout Africa to deliver solutions within budget and on-time
• To produce software products that will be deployed and used in the telecommunication, banking and insurance industries throughout Africa
• To produce open source products and technology experts in the cloud, mobility, internet of things, artificial intelligence, big data and analytics and in cyber-security
The Management Team:
Team work makes the dream work